Today people put a lot of focus on looks. This pursuit of beauty has made cosmetic procedures more popular than before. You can solve your multiple skin and hair concerns through the best procedures. These procedures are getting better and more popular day by day as people of today want a permanent solution to their problems. Also, scalp micropigmentation hair loss is best for people who are looking for fuller and thicker hair. Hair transplants are the best solution for your hair fall or related issues. They provide you with the best results if done right.
Scalp micro pigmentation
Scalp micro pigmentation is also referred to as the tattooing procedure. But it is more than that. It is not some regular tattooing procedure. The transplant needs an expert doctor who will create an illusion of a fuller head, which looks so realistic that people can’t tell the difference between real and fake hair.
How is the procedure performed?
The procedure is performed by using a pen-like device. The device is used to create dot-like lines in such a pattern that it will create the illusion of hair. The pigments used in this procedure are organic and won’t cause any allergy. These color pigments are of many types. Different pigments are used to draw a line pattern to make it look realistic. These colors are injected into the dermal layer.
There is no better procedure than SMP (scalp micro pigmentation) for men and women who are suffering from total baldness or intense hair loss. The procedure also helps in enhancing the shape of eyebrows, eyes, lips, and other parts of the body.
There are many options when people decide to have a hair transplant. The procedure of Scalp micro pigmentation has significantly improved in technology. The procedure benefits people suffering from complete baldness the most as they don’t require any hair follicles to get transplanted at the donor site. Also, the transplant simply excellently camouflages baldness.
Scalp micropigmentation hair loss treatment benefits
There are many benefits of SMP for hair loss treatment. Moreover, the doctor will blend those color-pigmented dots in a way that will blend with your color smoothly.
- It helps people suffering from alopecia (pattern baldness).
- People are suffering from extreme hair thinning.
- It helps people suffering from complete or partial baldness.
- It helps restore eyebrow shape.
- The procedure is best in restoring hairlines.
- It helps camouflage scars on the head.
Scalp micro pigmentation is the best remedy for these problems. It has long-lasting results which will stay for years. Once you have got your transplant done, it is good to keep your head shaved. So it will blend with your whole transplant.
After-care of SMP
- You should take a shower before your transplant as you won’t be able to take one for four days after receiving the treatment.
- Each session will take 4 to 5 years. The number of sessions will be determined by the area you want to get treated.
- Don’t go swimming, sauna, steam rooms, etc. until all of your sessions are completed. Don’t go into direct sunlight for some days, especially if you have white skin.
- Don’t apply any creams or moisturize in the area. For pain management, the doctor will prescribe you some medication.
Scalp micropigmentation hair loss treatment works best for men and women both. The transplant takes some sessions. The number of sessions is defined by the area you want to get covered. Time-to-time touch-ups can add more years of effectiveness to this treatment. The results of SMP stay for many years. You can increase its life by taking some touch-up treatments. The procedure doesn’t trigger the growth of hair but creates an illusion of it.