QuickBooks is a leading software tool in the modern market landscape, which is characterised by enterprises searching for automated solutions for the day-to-day responsibilities that they face in the workplace. QuickBooks has been fairly popular with companies ranging in size from medium-sized to those with fewer than 100 employees as a result of the industry-leading tools and functions it provides for professional or company accounting. However, due to the fact that the users aren’t familiar with the background technicalities, certain inconsistencies, such as the fact that QuickBooks Outlook is not responding, routinely cause mayhem for the users. Because of the problem, you won’t be able to check any incoming emails within the QuickBooks application. However, this is not necessarily because of a problem with the network. So let’s get down to the very gritty of this problem today, shall we?
Errors in QuickBooks and Their Causes Outlook is not Responding
If you are getting QuickBooks 2018 outlook, is it not responding? If this is the case, the following causes can help you understand why you are running into the problem that was just mentioned.
1. The browser’s default email settings are not configured correctly.
2. On the Windows operating system, you are not currently logged in as an administrator.
3. QuickBooks has incorrect settings for the email account.
4. The QuickBooks Desktop application was not installed in its whole or in the correct manner.
5. The procedure for installing the Outlook application is not functioning properly.
6. While you are composing and sending an email, the application Outlook is being executed in the background by the system.
7. The MAPI32.dll file has been corrupted or contains an error of some kind.
These reasons are applicable to the scenario at hand, but you may be encountering this problem for a different cause or a combination of reasons. Let’s get on with the troubleshooting for it.
You may see more: QuickBooks Error 40003
Are there any procedures that can be taken to effectively remove the issue that says QuickBooks Outlook is not responding?
There are, in fact, a variety of different troubleshooting solutions that provide a straightforward escape route from the QuickBooks email Outlook is not responding difficulty. You can find some of them written down below.
Fixing the Corrupted.DLL File is the First Step in the Solution.
The corrupted MAPI32.dll file is one of the primary factors contributing to the issue. If you follow the methods that are given below, you will be able to repair the damage in the file and return to your job.
1. Exit any running applications on Windows and navigate to the operating system’s file manager.
2. Navigate to the Windows folder by opening the C:/ drive.
3. After double-clicking on the System 32 folder, look for the file named Fixmapi.exe in the directory’s contents.
4. To repair the.dll file, double-click on it, and then wait for the utility to do its work.
After finishing the process, you should attempt to send out an email once more. If you are still unable to, proceed to the next available option.
Option 2: Make necessary adjustments to the QuickBooks Desktop application
It is likely that the mistake is being caused by QuickBooks having certain programme faults, but this cannot be confirmed. You can fix them by using Windows Repair and going through the steps that are listed below.
1. Exit QuickBooks and any other programmes that are currently running.
2. Restart the computer and make a copy of the corporate file before you delete the original.
3. To access the Control Panel, use the Windows key on your keyboard.
4. Navigate to the Programs and Features menu, and then select the Uninstall a Program option.
5. From the list of available programmes, select the QuickBooks software and then double-click on it.
6. Choose Uninstall/Modify and then click Continue to proceed.
7. Select Next after clicking on the Repair option.
8. After the maintenance has been completed, click the Finish button.
Repeat the aforementioned steps in order to use the Microsoft Outlook application.
You may read also: QuickBooks Error OL 222
Solution 3: Grant QuickBooks permission to run with administrative privileges
1. View the QuickBooks Desktop properties by either right-clicking on the QuickBooks Desktop icon and selecting the Properties option, or by using the ALT key and entering the password to open the QuickBooks Desktop properties immediately.
2. While still in the Properties tab, use your mouse to find the Compatibility option and then click the check box next to the option to Run this Program as Administrator.
3. After clicking on Apply, proceed by clicking Okay.
4. After that, you should try again after restarting the computer.
Solution 4: Make necessary repairs to your QuickBooks Desktop installation.
In the event that none of the aforementioned options would work for your QuickBooks Desktop installation, fixing the software would be the best choice available to you.
Are you looking for assistance to fix QuickBooks outlook so that it won’t freeze when sending emails?
In the end, we may make the assumption that you are in in a situation where addressing the problem of QuickBooks outlook is missing would not be a major challenge for you. However, if any customer is still experiencing issues with Outlook freezing while sending emails from QuickBooks, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks specialists by calling our toll-free helpline number.