If you are having trouble understanding the steps or resolving the error code on your own, you can reach out to us at 1.855.738.2784 and get assistance from our technical team.
Preventive Steps for QuickBooks Connection has been Lost Error Message
- Ensure that your current QuickBooks version is updated by pressing F2 and going to the Product Information Window.
- Log in as an admin to the system and make sure it meets the minimum system requirement, or the update process might be interrupted.
- If your file is having issues, use the rebuild utility to fix the damage and create a backup on the local network.
- Note that the enterprise company files work only on QB enterprise edition and not on other versions.
- Ensure that the company file you are trying to open is compatible with the current QuickBooks version.
You may also see this blog : How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 832
Practical Steps to Perform when Connection Has Been Lost in QuickBooks Desktop
Solution 1 – Run the QuickBooks ADR Feature to Mend Data Corruption
- Finish installing the auto data recovery tool by following the on-screen instructions and go to the Windows start menu.
- Go to the Company File Issues tab and select the Quick Fix my File option and run the tool.
- Repair the daSolution 2 – Quick Fix your QuickBooks Program by Utilizing the Tool Hub
maged company file data, and once the tool stops running, try to access the company file to check if the error is fixed.
- If the error remains unresolved, you can follow the next troubleshooting step to resolve the QuickBooks connection has been abort error.
Solution 2 – Quick Fix your QuickBooks Program by Utilizing the Tool Hub
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub and save the tool hub installer file at an accessible location.
- Once installed, run the tool hub and go to the Program Problems tab and select the Quick Fix your Program tool.
- Let the tool run a program repair, and once the tool stops running, re-launch QuickBooks and check the status of the connection issue.
You can eliminate the QuickBooks connection has been lost issue by using the solutions given in this blog. If the error code persists, you can contact us at 1.855.738.2784 and get assistance from our support team.
Related Search Terms : Connection Error QB, Connection has been Lost Error Message, Connection has been lost in QuickBooks Desktop, QB 2017 the connection to the company file has been lost, QuickBooks 2019 the Connection to the Company File has been Lost, QuickBooks Connection has been, QB connection has been lost abort, QuickBooks connection has been lost when working on a company file, QB Connection to Server has been Lost, QuickBooks Network Connection Failure, why does QB keep losing connection
You may also read this blog : QuickBooks Error 1723