Introduction to Live Streaming
Live streaming is the easiest way to reach a global audience and connect with them in real time. You can create an event, go live on any social media platform and share your real-time experience with them. It is an unstaged, unoptimized, and unedited video that makes the audiences feel real. Many organizations use pre-recorded videos as well for live streaming. However, it has fewer likes and impressions on audiences. Nowadays, live streaming is the most trending and convenient way to reach an audience and engage them with your content.
Still, many people think, why are organizations pivoting to live stream? Here is a brief answer to your query.
7 Reasons That Make Organizations Conduct Live Streams
Many organizations, from low to mid to high levels, conduct live streaming due to its features and benefits. 7 Reasons organizations host live streaming are as follows:
More Audience Engagement Opportunities
Organizations choose live streaming events as it creates seamless engagement opportunities. You can keep your audiences busy at your event with various features such as emoticons. Furthermore, attendees can use numerous emojis to show their emotions and experience the sessions and lectures with the speakers. They can also make the environment a little more friendly for the experts.
Saves Both Time and Money
Organizations do not have to conduct different events every time for different audiences. Everyone can join the live streaming directly and enjoy the complete session without hassle. Furthermore, the organizations can pick budget-friendly live streaming services that can be helpful in making the event more affordable for them.
Organizations can reach a massive audience with live streaming. The higher the number of attendees, the higher the chances of getting leads from the audience. Furthermore, you will receive detailed data on every individual at your event. Hence, you can use the attendees’ information to reach out to them after the event. Your sales department can share some gentle reminders to make the sale and purchase whenever they want.
Live Audience Interactivity
You can fetch live chat, likes, commenting, and real-time interaction with the speaker. It can be helpful in making all the attendees acquire their doubts and queries solved in real-time from the speakers directly. Furthermore, in live streaming, the speaker can add the audience to the stage and discuss with them briefly. Also, they stream a pre-recorded video to answer all the questions asked in the comment section or while chatting live with the speakers.
Filter Out Uninterested And Unrelated Audiences
Organizations hate wasting their own or others’ time. Live streaming helps to join the interested audience to know more about the event topic and keeps unrelated and uninterested people away. Furthermore, the attendees interested in the agenda can join and create a lead for the organizations.
No Geographical Limitations
You have to think about the audiences you can reach when you pick live streaming. Live streaming can take you to a global audience without any delay. Furthermore, live streaming does not have any limitation on the geographical location of the organization. Everyone around the world who uses your chosen live streaming platform will be able to join and watch your event.
Recording Is Available
You can record and create a video or short clips of your live streaming. The live streaming services offer a high-resolution video for all the live streaming. Furthermore, you can use this video to make the audiences who missed or want to watch the event again come to your social media platform or official website where you have uploaded the video. Also, your recorded video can play a prominent role in repurposing and promoting your brand.
So, these are some major reasons that take organizations to live streams. You can also conduct a live stream. All you need is the right live streaming services and social media platform. Here are the top 5 social media platforms that can be one of your choices.
5 Top Social Media Platforms for Live Streaming
You can live stream with any application. However, it is essential that you understand the audience a little before picking for your live streaming. Hence, here are the top social media platforms to change your live streaming experience entirely.
- LinkedIn Live: You can use LinkedIn for impactful marketing and networking. Sales and B2B business users can get exceptional benefits from live streaming on Linkedin. Both LinkedIn members and pages can conduct live streaming for a more professional audience.
- Periscope Live Streaming: You may take Twitter as more of a text-based platform. However, periscope is the live streaming app for Twitter. Users can broadcast their live events to Twitter via this application. Visuals can be 10X more effective in growing your Twitter account followers and engaging more audiences.
- YouTube Live Streaming: Everyone knows YouTube as an original video-based platform, named the second biggest search engine in the world. Today, it plays an essential role in live streaming for marketers. It saves your live streaming video automatically.
- Instagram Live Streaming: Instagram is a popular app among youngsters between the age of 18 to 34 years. You can get a personal glimpse of your brand with the tailored content for your audiences via Instagram live streaming.
- Facebook Live Streaming: Facebook has 2.93 billion monthly active users, which makes Facebook the most recognized social media app among the others. You can boost the 10X commenting and 3X longer watch time for your live streaming on Facebook than usual videos.
Go ahead and organize an engaging live-streaming event.