EuickBooks keeps aborting , or QuickBooks Connection has been Lost, errors can also hamper the productivity of the businesses using it. The error is usually caused due to a damaged QBWUSER.INI file and can lead to several issues, including frequent system crashes. Another big problem that this error causes its users is that it can corrupt files as it makes the frequent system crash while the files are being saved. Several other operations are also interrupted, and users have to face the lag in other to complete simple tasks, and it becomes important to resolve it as quickly as possible. This article will guide you to fix the QuickBooks Abort error as quickly as possible.
If you are having trouble understanding the steps or resolving the error code on your own, you can reach out to us at +1-855-738-0359 and get assistance from our technical support team.
Easy Solutions to Rectify QuickBooks Abort Error
Below, we have mentioned some of the easiest solutions that will help you rectify QuickBooks’ request to abort the issue.
Solution 1: Set Folder Access for the QuickBooks Installation Folder by Modifying the Settings to Resolve the Error
You need to administer full and proper folder access permissions to the QB files in order to eliminate the QuickBooks enterprise error abort.
- First, from the Folder Directory, right-click the folder you want to share and go to its Properties.
- Now from the Sharing tab, go to the Security menu and select Permissions to set the user permissions.
- Now choose Apply and rerun QuickBooks Desktop to check the error status.
Solution 2: Verify Hosting Options on the Server and Workstation to Eliminate the Error
You need to edit the hosting settings on your server and workstations to eliminate the QuickBooks desktop abort error.
- Start by accessing QuickBooks on the Server computer, and from under the File tab, go to the Utilities drop-down menu.
- Now ensure the hosting is turned on and if you see the Host Multi-User Access option, select it and enable the hosting mode.
- Launch the QuickBooks application on the Workstation and tap Utilities under the File tab before moving to the next step.
- Next, press Utilities under the File tab, and if the Stop Hosting Multi-User Access option is displayed, then select it and disable hosting multi-user access on your workstations.
- Lastly, relaunch QuickBooks and see if the QuickBooks web connector error application requested to abort.
Recommended To Read :- quickbooks connection has been lost
Solution 3: Run the Verify and Rebuild Data Utility to Mend the QuickBooks Company File Issues
As the error might occur due to a corrupt QuickBooks data file, we can resolve the error by running the Verify and Rebuild Data Tool that scans the company files and rebuilds the data damaged to
resolve the QuickBooks company file abort error.
- First, access QuickBooks Desktop and from the File tab, select the Utilities drop-down menu to select the Verify Data option.
- The tool will scan damage in the QuickBooks data; if it sees a data loss, it will show the Rebuild Company File prompt.
- Now choose Rebuild Now option to let the tool repair the data damage, and once the data is repaired, you will get the Rebuild Successful message.
- Lastly, run QuickBooks again to check the QuickBooks abort error fix status.
We hope the above-mentioned solutions proved to be helpful in rectifying QuickBooks Keeps Aborting. Nevertheless, if the error is not completely resolved or you have any further queries, we suggest you contact our +1-855-738-0359 experts for immediate technical assistance. easily connect with our QB Professionals Team
Also Read :- How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a Quickly