SAP HANA stands for High-performance Analytic Appliance and it’s an in-memory database. This database ensures high High-performance and advanced analytical capabilities. It is a column-oriented, relational database management system useful for storing data in its memory instead of keeping it on a disk. There are three editions of SAP HANA which are as follows:
- SAP HANA Platform Edition
- SAP HANA Enterprise Edition
- SAP HANA Extended Edition
Features of SAP HANA
SAP HANA provides various multi-model databases and supports multiple data models against a single integrated backend. It has advanced in-memory technology that keeps the data highly available with no latency. HANA makes management systems much simpler and allows users to modify them easily. This module of SAP facilitates real-time analysis and helps in opening up massive amounts of data. Furthermore, it ensures that its multi-model database supports data models against a single integrated backend. HANA establishes fast and secure connections with other data models and comes with real-time analytics capabilities. It provides an efficient machine-learning system that is useful for data extraction from various sources. By using HANA, a developer can create simple tools for various business processes without the need for any external help. To know more about these features, one can visit SAP HANA Online Training. Below are some of the significant features of SAP HANA.
- Comprehensive administration tools.
- Parallel database processing.
- A multi-Tier storage system is available.
- Remote data synchronization
- Application lifecycle management
- Data modeling tools & application development tools.
- Robust security and disaster recovery.
- Graphs and spatial processing.
- Responsive web applications.
Benefits of Using SAP HANA
Using HANA allows you to easily handle Big Data and deal with unstructured data. This module comes with various machine learning and advanced analytic capabilities that help a company in making better decisions. In addition, it helps you gain Real-Time Analytics and helps in accelerating business intelligence functionalities. HANA helps a business in making quick and correct business decisions by processing data in real time. It ensures high scalability and allows the frequently used data to remain in memory, while the less used data goes to the disk. Thus, resulting in providing a cost-effective way to manage large datasets. Furthermore, SAP HANA ensures high flexibility and versatility and facilitates its deployment in a public or private cloud, in multiple clouds, on-prem, or in a hybrid scenario. This platform ensures comprehensive data and application security and is capable of protecting data from unauthorized access. There are many SAP HANA Training institute in Noida and one can enroll in them to start a career in this domain. Apart from these, below are the benefits of using HANA.
- Comes with a host of database management solutions.
- Is capable of resolving queries in under one second.
- Can easily scale based on concurrent users.
- It provides a cost-effective solution for managing large data sets.
- HANA is capable of storing and rapidly performing processing tasks.
- This solution offers you multiple deployment options.
- It helps in automating processes, increases productivity, and enriches your customers’ experience.
- This solution is useful for both regulatory and compliance requirements.
- It provides a unified gateway to all your data, along with advanced data virtualization.
- Above all, HANA supports analytical processing and hybrid transactions.
SAP HANA is an in-memory database that ensures high-performance and advanced analytical capabilities. It is a column-oriented, relational database management system that is ideal for storing data in its memory instead of keeping it on a disk. HANA provides various multi-model databases and supports multiple data models against a single integrated backend. Using it helps a business in making quick and correct business decisions by processing data in real time. Furthermore, HANA ensures high flexibility and versatility and facilitates its deployment in a public or private cloud, in multiple clouds, on-prem, or in a hybrid scenario.