Can’t open QuickBooks due to QuickBooks error 80029c4a? Try updating to the latest QuickBooks version to avoid errors or glitches. An antivirus may cause an interruption in opening QuickBooks if it is not working well. So always check your antivirus settings to avoid any such error. You might also encounter this issue while launching the QuickBooks application on your desktop. It will not allow the user to access the QuickBooks application, so we need to fix this error first.
You can also call our support number 1.855.738.2784 for all your queries related to QuickBooks error 80029c4a. We will always be there to give you solutions. Users seeking help from an expert can feel free to contact us.
How to recover from error 80029c4a in QuickBooks?
Let us have a look at some solutions to get rid of this error.
Solution 1: Keep a check on the antivirus settings
Sometimes the antivirus in your PC blocks QuickBooks from opening some files. You can check your antivirus settings and look for a list of blocked files. We are mentioning the list of programs for you below. If you see any programs in the block list, allow them to go through the firewall.
If the 80029c4a QuickBooks error still pops up even after following the instruction in solution 1, move to the next step and check if that works for you.
Recommended to read – QuicBooks Error 12007
Solution 2: All the potential causes of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
There are a few variables to blame for the Error. Examine them:
- Some files have been incorrectly labeled as containing trojans by antivirus software.
- Damaged system files exist.
- missing desktop files for QuickBooks.
- The Windows file becomes corrupted as a result of virus activity of any kind.
- Windows startup or shutdown problems occur.
corrupted downloads of QuickBooks.
- The Windows registries are harmed and corrupted.
- Files pertaining to QuickBooks were erased by an unidentified application.
Solution 3: You can reinstall the QuickBooks
Re-installing usually refreshes all your files and can remove the error 80029c4a. Follow the step-by-step instructions to reinstall your QuickBooks.
- Start by uninstalling the QuickBooks you have in your system
- Go to the windows start menu
- Look for the control panel
- Now open the control panel
- Uninstall choosing uninstall a program or program or features
- Select the QuickBooks version that you want to delete from the list of programs
- Click on uninstall/change and then remove
- Go to next
Once you uninstall QuickBooks, install it again. You can install it by opening the extension file in the downloads. Having an updated version of QuickBooks is also crucial to avoid such errors. The updated version will not only avoid errors but also allow the smooth functioning of QuickBooks.
- Complete all the on-screen instructions.
- Moving forward, accept the software license agreement.
- Then tap on next
- Now enter the license and product number
- Click on next
Now your QuickBooks will automatically install new folders and rename the earlier folders. You can also sign out from your QuickBooks and sign in again as a user with your admin details.
Summing up here
There are instances where you could not resolve the QuickBooks error 80029c4a even after following the troubleshooting solutions. We might need to look at the error in depth in such cases. Call our customer support number 1.855.738.2784 and connect to one of our experts. They will help you in rectifying the error 80029c4a in QuickBooks.
Related Search Terms : 80029c4a Error Loading Type library.dll, 80029c4a QuickBooks 2017, How to Recover from Error 80029c4a in QuickBooks, How to Remove Error Code 80029c4a from QuickBooks
You may read also – QuickBooks Error 6000 83