Interested in downloading or extracting attachments from emails from Outlook PST files? Get a clever solution by reading this article. Learn the best solution to your question, “How to Extract All Attachments from PST File?”
With the help of the MS Outlook application, a lot of users send and receive important emails every day. Users have the additional choice to attach files to their emails while transferring them.
Users attach external files to their emails and other correspondence as attachments. All file types, including doc, txt, xlsx, and others, can be easily attached to emails by users.
Instant Solution: Use Xtractor PST Attachment Extractor tool for Wind0ws and download all attachments from Outlook data file.
Users can transfer various types of files quickly and easily by sharing emails with attachments.
In addition to emails, users of Outlook can add attachments to contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and other items. Outlook automatically creates PST files on the user’s local drive that contain copies of all emails and other items, along with any accompanying attachments.
Although keeping Outlook attachments in PST files is beneficial, there are still a number of issues that users may have when using Outlook attachments.
Due to this, many users advise to extract attachments from PST files and keeping them separately.
Advantages of Extracting Attachments from PST file
- Separately save Outlook attachments by removing them from items in Outlook and doing so.
- Reducing PST file size: Users will have the freedom to delete attachments from PST files in order to make them smaller by downloading them from PST files.
- without opening, access attachments Outlook:- Users will find it simpler to directly access attachment files once they extract them from PST files.
- These are a few of the most significant advantages of PST Attachments Extraction. Check out the finest option now for doing this task quickly.
- Instant Solution to Extract Attachments from OST File
Manually removing attachments from Outlook PST files is a laborious operation. To extract or save attachments, the user must open each Outlook item one at a time.
As a result of this issue, we have suggested the automatic tool Xtraxtor PST Attachment Extractor Software. This will enable you to retrieve attachments from all Outlook items, such as emails, contacts, and calendars. It may export attachments from several PST files at once.
The software will give its users access to a number of cutting-edge features that will make the attachment extraction task much faster and simpler.
Features of Attachment Extractor Tool
- Easy attachment extraction from all Outlook data files (PST/OST/NST).
- Download Outlook email attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc.
- Save or extract attachments from corrupted, inaccessible, or encrypted PST files.
- Before the attachment is extracted, see all Outlook objects in PST files.
- Extract attachments from PST files’ entries in the chosen folder.
- The software allows for simultaneous extraction from one or more PST files.
Process to Extract Attachments from PST File
Follow the given instructions and save attachments from PST file –
1. Download and launch the Xtarxtor Attachment Extractor tool on your Windows OS system.
2. After that, select Open >> Email Data File >> PST File >> Select File from Folder.
3. Click on Extract and choose Attachments from the given list.
4. Browse the location to save extracted data file and hit on the Save button.
Done! Here you extract attachments from PST file and save them in a single text file at your desired location.
There are currently a lot of users who want to extract attachments from PST files that contain Outlook items. This task could take a long time to complete manually. Because of this, we have suggested the best option for this task in this article. Now that Outlook Attachments Extractor is automated, users can extract attachments from PST files in bulk. Use the software’s demo edition right away to check out more features.
Also Read: Convert MBOX to PST