How to establish the frequency of cleaning an office
Very often we find ourselves at the end of the working day, looking at the office with the awareness that it would need a deep cleaning. The causes of this poor hygiene condition can be many, from lack of time to ineffective cleaning.
Below we will explain step by step everything you need to know about the frequencies of cleaning jobs, to always have a clean, beautiful to look at and productive studio.
Normally office cleaning is entrusted to a professional cleaning company which guarantees greater benefits and professional services. We will see why below.
If you are already looking for a professional cleaning company, contact us for a completely free and tailor-made quote!
Why entrust your office cleaning to a professional company
Usually relying on professional companies is convenient because:
- They have experience;
- They have the ideal equipment;
- They rely on qualified personnel;
- They have the training;
- They have qualifications and insurance;
- They are fast at work.
Each office has different dimensions, is furnished differently, and needs appropriate solutions, therefore relying on a professional company means having different the same service available, including:
- General cleaning: When you enter a new office for the first time (perhaps after a move, a renovation, or simply when cleaning had been neglected) it is always necessary to cleanse the entire environment to make it suitable for employee entry. This type of cleaning is also important for routine maintenance.
- Maintenance cleaning: These are the classic office cleanings planned based on the frequency that the customer chooses, from a minimum of 1 time to a maximum of 7 times a week.
- Extraordinary cleaning: These are “on call” services that may be necessary for a whole series of reasons, for example cleaning for promotional campaigns, cleaning of awnings, cleaning following particular events, carpet washing, etc.
Besides guaranteeing different cleaning services based on your needs, a company can provide consumables, such as toilet paper, hand wipes, soap, deodorants, and dispensers.
If it has professional and qualified personnel, it can carry out maintenance and repairs, disinfestations, sanitation, and disinfection with products with a virucidal and bactericidal action. In this way, you will not need to find a supplier for each service, but you will have a single supplier who will guarantee you continuous and always tailor-made work.
How office cleaning frequencies are calculated
As we said before, a serious and professional company will perform a deep cleaning before starting with ordinary cleaning. Deep cleaning will address all those hard-to-reach areas where dirt can accumulate. If employees or customers who come into the company suffer from allergies, this phase is particularly important, since the accumulation of dust in hard-to-reach places during routine cleaning damages the air quality in your office and can make the room feel stuffy. ” for those who suffer from it. After the general cleaning, the frequency of cleaning will vary according to the frequency with which it is deemed appropriate that the following services are performed:
- Cleaning surfaces, nooks, and crannies
- Cleaning of higher surfaces saturated with dust
- Hard-to-reach areas in the office might like shelves, lights, and ceiling fans.
- Moving furniture if necessary;
- Sanitizing sofas, chairs, and armchairs,
- Cleaning vents, air conditioners, window sills, and other areas where dirt builds up.
- Mold removal;
- Cleaning windows, door handles, and baseboards;
- Interior cleaning of wardrobes
- Emptying wastebaskets
To decide the frequency of cleaning, it is important to be clear about what interventions should be performed
Any surface that comes into contact with food or hands will have a significant amount of germs and bacteria. For this, it would be necessary to treat on a daily basis:
- Mobile phones;
- door handles;
Especially if your office has several carpets, floor cleaning doesn’t just rid your floors of dirt and debris, it also performs an antibacterial action. Floor washing will have to remove allergens, hair, and dust that settle in the carpet fibers, improving air quality;
During the service could be carried out:
- Sweeping and washing floors
- Carpet vacuuming
- Carpet washing
- Special treatments
Office cleaning frequency
If you’re wondering how often you need to clean your office, here’s the answer: the frequency of ordinary office cleaning varies according to size, use, and customer needs. For a small office with little attendance, 1 time a week might be enough, while a small office frequented by many people will have different needs.
For the cleaning of your office, choose our service with attention to the smallest details which, thanks to our team, techniques, machinery, and latest generation products, is able to guarantee you an optimal and quality service.
Depending on the needs of our customers, our professional cleaning services are performed on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or periodic basis.
Professional cleaning operations for companies are carried out with specific machinery and products for perfect sanitation of each room; in fact, it is essential to remember that the office is an environment with particular connotations, both for the use made of it and for how the spaces are structured, and therefore require correct hygiene and cleaning. It is possible to request sanitation treatment at small and large offices. Our team of professionals will intervene accurately with great attention to the common areas, furnishings and equipment contained.
Contact us for a completely free and customized quote!