Users can face various errors while using QuickBooks print features like printing invoices and checks, getting a print preview, and printing PDFs. Printing any document using QuickBooks requires Microsoft components’ help, including XPS Document Writer, MSXML, and Print Spooler service. Any kind of fault or failure of any of these MS components triggers errors. QuickBooks Print and PDF repair tool is designed in a way that even a novice can rectify printing errors in QuickBooks using it. Follow this article to the end to download and run the QuickBooks print and pdf repair tool.
If you need help guiding you through the steps, please call us at +1(855)-738-0359 to get help.
Easy Steps To Download And Install QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool
QuickBooks PDF Repair tool helps you rectify various issues related to PDF files, but you have to download the latest version of the QB printer repair tool. There are two methods that can help you download the QB print & pdf repair tool, and one of them is to either download it from the official website of Intuit or via QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Method 1: Download Print & PDF Repair Tool From Intuit’s Website
One method is to download print and pdf repair tools from Intuit website by following these steps.
- You can download the QuickBooks PDF repair tool from the official website of Intuit, and for that, you need to make sure that you have updated the software as per its latest version.
- Access the downloaded folder and tap on the CTRL+ J keys simultaneously.
- Now, turn on the printer and verify if it can connect to your system.
- Find the QuickBooksDesktopPDFTool.exe file from the downloads and right-click the file.
- Select the Run as admin option then you have to scan all the components of the printing process.
- It will open the command window on the screen and wait for the application to scan the error till the time “Added Printer Driver Microsoft XPS Document Writer, Ending QuickBooks Processes in the background” pop-up on the screen.
- The command window will get closed once the scanning completes; then reboot your system and try to print any document by using QB.
Method 2: Download & Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
You must quit the QB Desktop before you start to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub, and then you may follow the steps listed below:
- Install the QB Tool Hub file and save it on your desktop; then, open it and follow the instructions on your screen.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and once installed, click on the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon to open it.
- The PDF Repair tool will display a list of components where you have to click on the Program problems option.
- Now you will be directed to a window where the QuickBooks print & pdf repair tool option displays.
- The last step is to click on it and follow the on-screen instructions.
you may also read :- QuickBooks Administrator Permissions Needed
Easy Steps To Run QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
After installing the QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool, let’s go through the steps that will guide you through running this tool.
- To start, choose the Program problems option from the Tool Hub.
- Select the Program problems option from the Tool Hub and choose the QuickBooks print & PDF repair tool option.
- It will take nearly a minute to run then you must try to print, email, or save a PDF from the QB desktop.
QuickBooks Print and Pdf repair tool is an important tool of QB that helps you eliminate various printing errors. This article will help you to download and run this tool with the help of easy steps, and if you have further queries, please call us at +1(855)-738-0359 to get guidance from our team of experts.