Let’s begin by taking a trip back to the time when the only means of advertising were the big billboards on the boulevard and the fancy advertisements we saw on TV. Now, look, here we are when marketing is not limited to the standard mode of advertising.
What we have now is content marketing. It revolves around creating and sharing content that is not only limited to words but pictures, videos, and a lot more. Content marketing is the new hotshot in town if we want to take our business to another level.
Doesn’t matter if we are a newbie in town or a business that has been progressing for decades; content marketing is something you should try. We are here to offer you some of the best creative content marketing ideas.
But before we do, let’s understand why content marketing should be a big YES for businesses!
– For starters, when compared to paid marketing, content marketing can generate 3x more leads.
– It’s one of the best ways to attract traffic to the website.
– We can familiarize our audience with our products and services efficiently with the help of top-notch content marketing strategies.
Now that we know why we should try content marketing, here are some creative content marketing ideas you can try.
Let the Blog do the Talking
“The pen is mightier than the sword” – Edward G. Bulwer Lytton.
Blog marketing, in simple words, is marketing your products and services through blogs. An SEO-optimized blog can do wonders for the business by organically driving traffic to the website.
The key is being relevant and interesting. An essential aspect of blog marketing is providing the audience with the content they want. By providing the audience with this relevance, we can market our products smartly.
For instance, imagine being a business producing organic hair products. It can do the following:
– Write a blog focusing on the audience’s hair-related concerns.
– In between giving them the solution, we can market our product by telling the audience how effective our brand’s shampoo has been for numerous customers.
– We can also add written testimonials from our customers.
– We can create a blog out of a customer’s experience using our product.
– We can talk about the most common yet relevant problems in length. To stick to the example – we can talk about fizziness, Telogen effluvium, Anagen effluvium, and congenital hypotrichosis.
– Offer them DIY solutions.
There are lots of ideas one can try for blog marketing. We just have to get our thinking hats and research the topics we can cover before we get into the game.
Take Advantage of Social Media
While blog marketing can introduce our audience to our brand, social media can also help us connect with our audience. It’s a great way to create a connection with the audience that can later turn into a long-lasting customer-brand relationship.
Besides, let’s not undermine the fact that social media is the driving force in this decade. Therefore, we must feel free to use all the aspects of social media we can, such as:
– Use picture posts, sharing stories, and posting videos.
– Interact with your audience using comments and question stickers.
– Tell them about your business.
– Show them how you work
– Let them know why they should be your ultimate choice.
– Show them how customers in the past have trusted the brand and still trust it. Win their faith.
Let Videos Be the Game-Changing Elements in the Game
Videos are our go-to entertainment option. But when it comes to creating one, it’s a hustle. A 30-second video can take days to shoot. That’s why most brands skip it.
If the struggle seems familiar, you should rethink your outlook. Truth bomb alert videos can be a game-changer for a brand’s content marketing strategy precisely because a user is most likely to view videos than read a long post. A video conveys much more in a matter of time than standard posts can. Besides, it’s yet another way to attract the viewer’s attention and prove to them we are a reliable brand.
However, it’s important to create interesting and helpful video content. Here are some of the ideas one can try:
– If you are a brand selling products, you can use video testimonials.
– Show how your products are made
– The materials the products use.
– The people behind the production and marketing of your products.
– Make videos to address the viewer’s concerns or questions.
Remember, the goal should be to engage with the audience, as well as offer them something insightful.
Stay Relevant with Time, Use Podcasts:
Podcasts are not a thing of the past. They’re new and are growing at a swift pace. It’s probably the best time to use podcasts since they are yet to be in the limelight. Why? Because that way, we won’t be lost in the crowd.
Here’s what we, as brands, can do:
– Talk about topics that are relevant to our niche.
– Find the most common problems, and give solutions.
– Have conversations with the people in the network. Get their insights, and use them to form brand strategies.
Lastly, here are Some Other Content Marketing Ideas that one can Use:
– Create a How-to do-this Guide.
– Host contests:
– Collaborate with influencers or your customers.
– Pros and Cons posts
– Creating an Online post
– Publish Guests posts
– Use E-mail marketing
– Offer hacks
– Creating texts/ messaging videos using a video maker)
The sky is the limit when it comes to content marketing. There are a gazillion things we can do to grow our brand. Now that we have a fair idea of what we can do, why wait to start? Form your content strategy and see your business soaring at heights.