Big Drop in Crypto Market – On Monday, 22 February 2022, the cryptocurrency market has seen a big drop. At 9:50 am, the global cryptocurrency market cap declined by 6.91% to $1.65 trillion, from $1.79 trillion around 11 am yesterday. All major currencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum saw a decline. The most falling currencies in the top coins included Solana (SOL), Shiba Inu and Matic.
Today the biggest currency Bitcoin (Bitcoin Price Today) was trading down by 5.94% at $36,710.81, while Ethereum (Ethereum Price Today) was trading at $2,530.19, down 7.02% in the last 24 hours. At the time of writing the news, the market dominance of Bitcoin in the crypto market was 42.1%, while the market dominance of Ethereum was 18.3%.
Which coins fell by what percentage?
- BNB – Price: $354.83, Down: 8.85%
- Solana (Solana – SOL) – Price: $82.23, Decline: 12.73%
- XRP – Price: $0.6828, Down: 13.64%
- Cardano (Cardano – ADA) – Price: $0.8333, Down: 13.33%
- Terra Luna – Price: $49.17, Decline: 3.15%
- Avalanche – Price: $68.16, Down: 15.44%
- Dogecoin (DOGE) – Price: $0.1265, Down: 9.19%
- Shiba Inu – Price: $0.00002347, Decline: 12.74%
Highest growing coins in 24 hours:
Talking about the most growing currencies during Big Drop in Crypto Market, there was a tremendous jump in OBRok Token (OBROK), BoleToken (BOLE), and MetaPay. A token named OBRok Token (OBROK) saw the biggest jump during the last 24 hours. This token has jumped 646.11%. BoleToken (BOLE) has gained 585.95% and MetaPay by 576.83%.