In the age that we live, electricity has become one of the essentials in every house, factory, etc. But every place requires a different amount of electrical supply to it.
For example, a house, where only small appliances like a refrigerator and AC are used, will take considerably low amount of electricity when compared to a factory, that consists of electricity based huge machinery.
The only change that you will find indicating this change of load in both of these places is their electrical wires. Different electrical wires are made to handle different electrical loads. Therefore, they are all made up of different material, which makes it hard for someone to check their quality.
Importance of ISI mark
The ISI mark that you can find on most of the electrical appliances around the house stands for Indian Standards Institute. This mark of ISI signifies that the product that you’re getting passes the required commercial and industrial usage standards.
In our case, the wires and cables that has this ISI mark on them are the ones that you anyone should opt for. They are fit for handling industrial standard loads and not get on fire as soon as you plug them in. The wires and cables that quality wires and cables manufacturers, such as Paraflex, provides consists of these ISI mark.
Read Also – How to choose best Servo Voltage Stabilizer?
Wires and Cables to use for Projects
When it comes to handling real-life work projects, either big or short, the wires that are used in them should consist an ISI mark on them. When you choose to shop your wires and Cables from Paraflex range of wires and cables, you get to have the best ISI marked cables.
Some of the different types of ISI marked wires and cables that you can look into are:
- Service Drop Cables: These are the cables that the electricians mostly use for joining your building or premise to your nearest utility pole.
- Duplex Cable: As suggested by its name, the duplex service cable consists of a two conductor’s core. In this mix of two, one insulated conductor is for the phase line and the other bare conductor is for the neutral line.
- Triplex Cable: A triplex drop cable has two insulated core conductors for the phase line and for the neutral line, it has a single bare conductor.
- Quadruplex cable: In a quadruplex cable, there are three insulated core conductors for the phase lines and single bare conductor for the neutral line.
- Main feeder Wires: These are the wires used for supplying the power to the building right from a service weather head.
- Panel Feed Wires: Panel feed wires are the black wires that are used to supply power to the main distribution junction box.
All of the wires and cables stated above are some of the most used wires and cables among their competitors. You can visit Paraflex online store to have a better look at these wires.
Read Also – Top 5 Reasons of Smartphone Slow Charging