Planning to depart from your city for the holidays? Well, you can have a one-of-a-kind vacation experience in a variety of spectacular locations throughout the vast American continent. But if you enjoy an adrenaline rush, you should visit Washington, and participate in a variety of adventure sports. Washington DC is the capital of the United States, as all are aware. It is one of the most vibrant cities in the world due to the many attractions that it has. It is a city that is known for its well-planned layout, monuments, museums, and memorials. Other than this, there are many activities you may engage in. This way, you’ll make your visit to this great city unforgettable, this includes, hiking to ice skating. Learn about a few exciting activities in Washington, D.C. in this post, so you may have a great time. What’s more? – Well, fly with Delta Airlines Flights and reach your destination very comfortably.
Tips to Visit Washington DC:
- The fall season, which lasts from September to November, is the ideal time to visit Washington, D.C. There are not as many tourists and the weather is beautiful.
- One may visit the Smithsonian museums every day, excluding Christmas, and the memorials are accessible at any time.
- If you’re hiking in the mountains, always stay ready. The weather in the mountains is unpredictable. When hiking, get ready by packing additional clothing (layers are crucial), food, water, and safety gear.
- Book A Flight Delta if you want to travel to Washington as they have six types of cabin classes. This allows all types of passengers to fly without hurting their pockets.
Amazing Adventure Places in Washington:
- Explore Cape Flattery
Cape Flattery is situated in the lower 48 states’ northwest most region. This location is perfect for an amazing (and simple!) trip that includes boardwalks, jungle paths, and beautiful ocean vistas. The numerous viewpoints, trails, and photo opportunities in this region of Washington are readily exportable in one afternoon.
- Go Camping at the Shi Shi Beach
Olympic National Park, which is located just outside Seattle, offers camping on Shi Shi Beach. This beach is where you’ll find adventure even though there are several beaches on the peninsula to select from. One may sleep on the sand while the waves crash is one of the OP’s most memorable experiences.
- Explore Mount Rainier National Park by hiking there
A vision of endless mountains and meadows covered in wildflowers is Mount Rainier National Park (in summer). For your enjoyment, there are more than 260 kilometers of trails. Choose from well-known hikes like the Grove of the Patriarchs Trail, Nisqually Vista, Trail of the Shadows, and Skyline Trail.
- Choose zipline at various places
Take a stunning forest journey on six ziplines with Canopy Tours NW. It offers a forest adventure an hour north of Seattle on Camano Island. Northwest Trek, meanwhile, offers five distinct courses around Mount Rainier, ranging from family-friendly lines to challenging courses for adults. Additionally, zipline trips are also available at Mica Moon outside Spokane in Eastern Washington.
Delta Booking for Washington DC from various locations:
Tourists often fly into Washington from various locations. The cheapest times to fly with Delta though are typically earlier in the week. The most affordable flights of the week have Monday departures. Since flights in the middle of the week are more sought-after, the cost increases. To book your tickets, go to www.delta.com, and find flights by hitting the search button. You may discover prices by mentioning the departure airport names and dates. For your reference, we have mentioned a few of the locations with prices for round-way trips.
- From Mexico, a Delta flight will cost you $721 to $986.
- From Atlanta, you may consider paying $198 to $601 for round trips.
- A Chicago to Washington flight will set you back $275 to $746. Again, this is for round-way trips.
- Round-way flights to Orlando will be less than $834 for first-class tickets.
- Planning to take off from Los Angeles? Pay $234 to $620 on Delta Book Flight.
We wish you an amazing adventure vacation in Washington DC. Surely, you will be engaging in the Adventure thrill this holiday time. Additionally, check out the top reputed online travel partners to get extra discounts on your future delta flights.