If you work in the wedding photography business, you may have noticed that actual day wedding photography rates and wedding indoor photoshoot have lately increased. In this article, we’ll look into why prices are going up so quickly and what that means for the future of wedding photography.
Our expert photography services will ensure that your wedding day is documented in all its beauty. Our talented photographers will work with you to create a custom package that fits your exact needs and wants. This will make sure that every important moment is captured accurately.
We recognise that every wedding is unique, which is why we provide a variety of packages to accommodate all budgets and needs. Whether you’re looking for a basic package that covers coverage of your ceremony and reception, or something more extensive that captures all the build-up to your big day too, we can assist.
Included in our most popular bundle are:
-A meeting before the wedding to discuss your individual wants and expectations
-Complete coverage of your wedding and celebration, beginning to end.
-A selection of carefully edited photographs presented in a rich album or online gallery
Actual Wedding Day Photography Costs:
- Frequently, we get questioned about our actual day wedding photography rates and whether there has been a recent pricing increase.
- Our costs for an actual day wedding photographic package start at $3600++ and this includes 8 hours of photography coverage, all edited high definition photographs in an online gallery, as well as a professionally produced wedding book.
- Our international pre-wedding packages start at $3,800++ and include a 2-3 day engagement session, all edited high definition photographs, and a 16″ x 24″ canvas print at no additional cost.
- In order to preserve the quality of our services and goods in light of the increasing cost of living and the devaluation of the Malaysian Ringgit, we are compelled to slightly raise our prices. We recognise that getting married is no minor achievement and that every dollar matters, but we hope you will also see the value of our services.
- We endeavour to deliver only the best for our couples, and we hope you will entrust us with the photography of your wedding. Thank you!
Indoor Wedding Photoshoot
As the temperature drops, more and more couples choose to have indoor wedding photography sessions. Although this may seem like a simple technique to escape the cold, it may be extremely difficult to get excellent results inside. Here are some suggestions for maximising your indoor wedding photography:
- Utilize a flash. This will add brightness and vibrancy to your photographs.
- Find a suitable site. Consider locations with abundant natural light and intriguing backgrounds.
- Be creative with your stances.Since you’ll be restricted in space, attempt to come up with some distinctive and creative poses that will make your images stand out.
4.Make use of props. Use chairs or tables or anything else you can get your hands on to add visual interest to your photos.
- Have patience.Take your time and don’t be afraid to explore until you get the desired results while photographing inside.
Why the increase?
Recent price increases in actual-day wedding photography and wedding interior photoshoots may be attributed to a variety of factors. In recent years, there has been a tremendous growth in demand for these services. More couples are getting married and requesting photographs of their big day, which has led to an increase in the number of photographers entering the market.
Photographers are now providing all-inclusive packages that cover not just wedding day photography but also pre-wedding and post-wedding photoshoots, as well as album design and prints. This means that couples are paying more for their wedding photos up front, but they are getting more for their money.
Finally, it is crucial to realise that photographers are companies too, and they need to earn a profit in order to continue in business. As such, companies need to charge enough to pay their expenses and generate a healthy profit. When you think about all of these factors, it’s not surprising that the prices for wedding photography and wedding photoshoots inside have gone up in recent years.
Despite the recent price increase, day-of wedding photography and interior photoshoots are still reasonably inexpensive. This is excellent news for couples planning weddings on a budget. With a little investigation, you should be able to find a photographer that fits your goals and budget.