When your QuickBooks won’t open for several minutes even after it is given the command, it might make you worry a little. People who use QuickBooks cannot even imagine working a single day without it as they have to use it to maintain their bookkeeping needs. So, if it stops working suddenly, it might cause a slight disturbance in your work. You can’t open QuickBooks with multiple clicks as it takes time for the software to load and open.
If you are working and see an issue on your screen telling you QuickBooks won’t open. You can dial 1.855.738.2784 anytime and get assistance from our experts. Our team can help in resolving this issue quickly. We are here to be your guide if your QuickBooks is not opening.
How to eradicate the ‘QuickBooks won’t open issue?
Before discussing solutions to resolve this issue, you should know that clicking on QuickBooks multiple times while opening can also give you trouble opening QuickBooks. You should always click it once and then wait for it to open. Now let us move ahead and learn some solutions to resolve this issue.
Solution 1: Take the help of QuickBooks tools hub
Step 1: Start by downloading the QuickBooks tools hub.
The QuickBooks tool hub helps resolve some of your issues; you can download it if you do not have it on your computer. Before opening it, you should close your QuickBooks.
- Check out for the latest version of the QuickBooks tool hub and download it
- If the QuickBooks tools hub is pre-installed, you can check the version on the bottom
- Now open the file you have downloaded
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Follow all the steps given on the screen to complete the installation process
- Double-click on the QuickBooks tool hub icon to run it
Recommended to read – How to fix QuickBooks Error 3371
Step 2: Now run the Quick fix my program in the QuickBooks tools hub
Quick fix my program scans QuickBooks for any program-related issues.
- Once the QuickBooks tools hubs open
- See the left bar and select program problems
- Then tap on Quick fix my program
- Check if the issue has been resolved and restart your QuickBooks again
Solution 2: Use QuickBooks install the diagnostic tool in the tool hub
Any problems that come up during the installation of QuickBooks can be resolved by running this diagnostic tool.
- Go to the QuickBooks tools hub
- Click on installation issues in the QuickBooks tool hub
- Tap on QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
- It will run for a few minutes
- As soon as the run ends, start your pc again
- Try to open QuickBooks again and see if it is working now
Solution 3 : Terminate QBW32.exe file to Resolve QuickBooks won’t open issue
Terminating QBW32.exe certainly help you to fix the QuickBooks desktop not opening issue and the steps to fix it are given below:
- Press CTRL + Shift + ESC key altogether to start the Task manager application.
- Now, Click on Processes Tab.
- qbw32.exe file
- Scroll down until you don’t find QBW32.exe process.
- Select QBW32.exe process and then Click on the End proces button.
- Restart the computer and try to re-open QB desktop.
Let us conclude here.
You can follow the solution above or reinstall QuickBooks and see if the QB is opening now. I hope we have resolved your issue. If the “QuickBooks won’t open“ issue keeps coming back, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 and let us know. We are just a call away for your assistance and queries.
Related Search Terms : Can’t open QuickBooks, Can’t open the QuickBooks Desktop app, QB Desktop just wouldn’t open, QB Will Not Open
You may read also – QBDBMgrN Not Running On This Computer