Ghee export from India is to increase at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2,624 to 4,787 billion rupees from 2021 to 2027. Export analysis data confirms nearly 100 countries are receiving ghee from India, with a value of over 59.52 million dollars. It is because of the many benefits of the best organic ghee brands in India, including increasing digestion, treating eye disorders, and improving muscular strength, among others.
This article discusses the best organic ghee brands in India and the many benefits of being the major ghee exporter in many countries.
What is the best organic ghee?
Ghee made of milk from organically fed cows is the best organic ghee in high demand for its many benefits. India considers cows sacred animals with enough vegetation to feed them organically. The best organic ghee brands in India endorse their ghee as organic after extensive testing in internationally approved testing labs to check the raw milk ingredients from organically fed cows.
Organic ghee is made from milk from cattle grazing on grass in open posture throughout the year. They are also fed with grass-based foods made without using any no chemical fertilizers or pesticides. The cows are not given any hormone-based medicines throughout their lifetime. Only ghee made from the milk of such cows gets the certification of the best organic ghee in India.
Ten benefits of the best organic ghee brands in India
There are many world-famous organic ghee brands in India to make the best organic ghee has many benefits. Ghee has been one of the essential ingredients of Indian cuisine from ancient times and is a supplement for many Ayurvedic, Siddha, and other medicines. Many countries using butter are now aware of the many benefits of ghee over it. It is because of the higher smoking point of ghee than butter to be useful for any high-heat cooking. Also, it adds better nutty creaminess to baked foods to be a better and tastier substitute for oil.
Hence developed and developing countries have increased the use of ghee to increase the ghee export from India. The reputed ghee manufacturers maintain organic protocols to make ghee with a high concentration of CLA or conjugated linoleic acid, omega-3 fatty acids, beta–carotene, and sensory properties ideal for keto and paleo diets.
Hence the best organic ghee has the following other benefits.
- Being the pure form of ghee has longer shelf life even adding no preservatives and is a creamer in texture with better flavor and yellow
- Healthy fats in the organic ghee repair cells to rejuvenate them to regulate hormones to keep the body healthy
- Unlike cooking oil, which causes fat oxidation to cause inflammation for improper body cell regulation to cause many diseases like heart problems, cancer, etc., organic ghee is best for treating such diseases
- High levels of CLA in organic ghee help in weight loss and lowers cholesterol levels, apart from increasing metabolism to burn fat fast
- It helps in detoxification of the body as it has butyrate to balance many hormones and build immunity to fight against microorganisms
- With high smoking point than butter, it enables the cooking of foods at high temperatures to fry and roast tasty, mouth-watering foods
- Being lactose-free, it is best even for lactose intolerant people to have all the best benefits of pure milk
- With increased shelf-life, even at room temperature, it does not lose its nutritional value for a long time
- Rich in butyrate to act as a mild laxative, helps to reduce constipation and helps people with bowel syndrome and others
- Boosts brain power, which is essential for people of all ages, pregnant women, hardworking professionals, and senior members from Alzheimer’s and other diseases
AlphaMilk is one of the world-renowned organic ghee brands in India to provide all the above benefits and more to export to other countries.